Party on!

Tuesday, July 23, 2013


I wore my favorite wedge sneakers, all ready to dance all night!
I was invited to the 1 World Music Festival at 7th High last July 5. I went with 2 of my friends to check the vibe at 7th High. The party scene was a bit dragging. We came at around 11:00PM, hoping that the party had started, only to find out that the club was a bit empty.


We decided to hang out at the Starbucks around the corner at Bonifacio High Street and chatted for a while. We decided to to get back in past 1AM and the club was packed. I guess people start coming in at 12 Midnight.
what I wore (in detail)

It was a fun night. We danced all night (or morning) until our feet gave in. It had been a while since I got in a club and party real hard. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured Post

Unwrapping Joy: The Enticing Charm of Advent Calendars

The holiday season is upon us, and with it comes the magic of Christmas. One delightful tradition that adds to the anticipation and exciteme...