#Instalife via Instagram

Tuesday, July 09, 2013

I am officially hooked on Instagram (who doesn't?). I am mostly active in Instagram rather than in Facebook or Twitter. The photo feed that Instagram has is very appealing, specially for artsy fartsy photo enthusiast like me.

Here's a glimpse of what my feed looks like. 



(From the top going right)

- July Photo Challenge Day 8: my Handwriting of a nice quote.
- My favorite Peach Boat Tarts from McCafe.
- Luncheon Meat Fried Rice for brunch on a lazy Sunday
- Snaps from the WU! Fest 2013 I attended at A.Venue Mall open parking.
- July Photo Challenge Day 3: my Favorite Quote
- Lunch at the Calpol "Himig ng Kalinga" event at Dusit Thani
- July Photo Challenge day 1: Selfie (See how long my hair is)
- Unofficial announcement of #50shadesofgray movie (gasps!)
- Social Media Weekend at Glorietta Activity Center
- My first set of Minions! Everyone just loves them.
- Trying out Krispy Kreme's Cookie Butter Donuts
- Swatches of some of the lippies I loved from the CollectionPH line.
- Dinner feast before the screening of the movie "The Heat"
- Press Screening of "The Heat" c/o ATBP
- Quick coffee break date with Soshi taking advantage of Starbucks' treat for two promo
- Marley, my golden retriever, growing up too fast.
- Finally! An update I've been waiting for. My app just kept crashing for weeks.
- This cute and chubby stray cat that I keep coming back at Tiendesitas. Not for Sale though.
- A new favorite! Scott's Vitamin C vitamins gifted from an event
- Soft Homemade Puto by my mother.
- Man of Steel Block Screening at Resorts World Cinemas c/o Nuffnang Phils.
- New variants of our favorite sundae cone swirl from McDonalds
- Sun-date with superbellies at Krispy Kreme
- Impromptu Movie with the superbellies, Hangover 3.
- Lunch spread at the Polident event at Onstage Greenbelt 1


I found this cool site, InstagMe, a widget that instantly compiles your Instagram feed as a collage. It's easier to arrange your memories on Instagram using this widget. I've been seeing other people's collage on my feed, so I decided to use the widget to include my Instagram feed here.

Since I'm usually in Instagram most of the time, I'll definitely integrate my Instagram feeds here on my personal blog as a recap of how my week/month had been. Follow me on Instagram here (if you want to see food and other stuff I'm into lately).

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured Post

Unwrapping Joy: The Enticing Charm of Advent Calendars

The holiday season is upon us, and with it comes the magic of Christmas. One delightful tradition that adds to the anticipation and exciteme...