Animal prints overload

Thursday, July 25, 2013


Hear me roar!
This Zara dress was handed down from our aunt from Japan. The size was a bit big (US 6 or 8, I think) but none the less, I was smitten by it's prints. I wore this to the bloggers business lunch at Mandarin Hotel for Juenevie. I paired it with my print sandals as well. It was a print overload kind of day.



This Zara sandals are amazing. I've seen this on my Instagram feed, and I was also smitten. Too bad that shoe sizes from brands like Zara, Mango, Aldo, and others DOES NOT fit my small dainty Asian feet. *sobs* 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured Post

Unwrapping Joy: The Enticing Charm of Advent Calendars

The holiday season is upon us, and with it comes the magic of Christmas. One delightful tradition that adds to the anticipation and exciteme...