Sugar Waxing at Whipped Salon BGC

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Whipped Salon is a beauty salon which specializes in sugar waxing and body scrubbing. They have a quaint and vibrant store in three locations, BGC, Alabang and Quezon City. I partnered with them for me to try their services so you'll have an idea what to expect.


Sugaring or sugar waxing is a hair removal method similar to waxing. The only difference is that sugar waxing uses a sugaring paste which can be applied to the skin on room temperature, unlike with waxing that uses hot/warm wax.



I dropped by the Forbestown Road branch for my first visit. My appointment was for a eyebrow and underarm waxing. I'm not new with sugar waxing. I've been sugar waxing my pits and legs for 2 years now. I typically do it myself, I just buy those sugar wax kit sold online. I think that sugar waxing is less painful than normal waxing.


I was ushered to a private small room where the waxing will take place. Ate was really gentle and coached me through the process. It took her a while to do my eyebrows because I have tiny stray hairs that recently had grown, and she took the time to make sure to get all of those hairs. It was much tolerable in comparison to threading.


The underarm waxing process went real quick. The skin on my underarms are used to it so it was easy breezy. After waxing, Ate placed some soothing cream and told me not to put anything for around 8 hours.


Overall, my experience at Whipped was satisfactory. Bonus point that their salon has a really nice ambiance. I'll try their scrubs on my next visit (hopefully I'll be able to squeeze it in my schedule, with my wedding prep and work training). For those trying out sugar waxing for the first time, I suggest you go visit Whipped to make your first experience a good one for they'll really take care of you. #daretogetWhipped ;)

Whipped has three banches: BGC (2nd Floor, Eight Forbes Town Center), Quezon City (3rd Floor, Ayala Fairview Terraces) and Alabang (2nd Floor, Commerce Avenue Wing, Alabang Town Center). For updates, like their Facebook Page

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Many individuals experience with the restorative issues like hair on the cheeks, lips, eyebrows and different parts of the body. waxing salons near me

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good way to remove hair from your target areas is through waxing. This is a form of semi permanent hair removal method where you use wax to.mcspany.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured Post

Unwrapping Joy: The Enticing Charm of Advent Calendars

The holiday season is upon us, and with it comes the magic of Christmas. One delightful tradition that adds to the anticipation and exciteme...