Zomato Food Run: Charlie's Grind and Grill Makati

Saturday, July 09, 2016

This is a continuation of our Zomato Food Run adventure. Zomato Food Run is quite similar to a food crawl, but the main difference is that we are crossing 3 different cities and trying out dishes from 5 different restaurants . We're trying to conquer 3 prominent foodie location, BGC, Makati and Paranaque.


After a heavy paella meal at Arrozeria, our third stop for the Zomato Food Run is at Charlie's Grind and Grill in Salcedo Makati. I first tasted these fine grilled Charlie's burgers at their Kapitolyo branch (read my post here). Charlie's introduced us their 3 new burgers. Imagine consuming 3 different types of burgers after having a good paella!


For me, Charlie's is one of the restaurants that sells good grill burgers. So when I found out that they have a branch in Makati (which was nearest to my office), I was happy. Here are the dishes we tried that afternoon:


Dirty Fries

This fries has character, which I'm not sure if I'm diggin or not. It is a bed of fries topped with  bleu cheese, bacon bits, diced tomatoes, green onions, and grilled chicken liver. The combination is a bit weird for me. It does taste nice, but I'm not diggin the liver with bleu cheese. It is indeed Dirrrtyyy.. :)

Charlie's bestseller and new burgers

The main highlight that day is the 3 new burgers of Charlie's. Aside from the usual bestseller and favorites, they are now offering these burgers: 5 Cheese, Foie Gras and Sloppy Joes. We were able to the the 4 cheese burgers along with their 2 bestseller burgers, the Angus and Wagyu Cheeseburgers.


Angus Cheeseburger

This is quite similar to what I ordered in my previous post. Angus Cheeseburgers from Charlie are really good. No wonder it is one of their bestsellers. 

5 Cheese Burger

I was excited for this one because I love cheese. The good thing with this was the blend of cheeses were not overpowering. 

Wagyu Cheeseburger

These burgers were another favorite of mine. Charlie's uses a good grade of Wagyu for the patty. A good quality meat for the patty really goes a long way. Yummers!


Overall, I still love the grilled burgers from Charlie's. I was almost full when we arrived at Charlie's, but I still tried all three burgers. Hahaha! I am ecstatic that they have a branch near the office. So whenever I am craving for burgers, Charlie's will always be in the option now instead of the fast food ones.

Check out the other stops for the Zomato Food Run:


Charlie's Grind and Grill Makati
Greenbelt Radissons Condominiums, 
Aguirre Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City
Like their Facebook Page

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured Post

Unwrapping Joy: The Enticing Charm of Advent Calendars

The holiday season is upon us, and with it comes the magic of Christmas. One delightful tradition that adds to the anticipation and exciteme...