Zomato Food Run: Arrozzeria BGC

Wednesday, July 06, 2016

This is a continuation of our Zomato Food Run adventure. Zomato Food Run is quite similar to a food crawl, but the main difference is that we are crossing 3 different cities and trying out dishes from 5 different restaurants . We're trying to conquer 3 prominent foodie location, BGC, Makati and Paranaque.


Our next stop is at Arrozeria BGC. I first tried Arrozeria in their branch at Century City Mall (read my post here) and I was already nervous because I know this is gonna be a heavy meal and we are just on our second stop. Boy, I wasn't wrong. Arrozeria served 3 dishes, including their ever famous Paella. Here are the dishes we tried:



Lengua Salpicao with romesco bread crumbs

This tapas is fairly new for it didn't appear on their menu. This salpicao appetizer is very tasty and yum. Enough to prep our tummy for what's to come.. :)

Lengua Frita

This fritter dish is actually savory and delish. I am not a big fan of lengua, but surely these dishes has completely beg to differ. I enjoyed munching these dishes.

Paella del Senorito

If you have read my previous post about Arrozeria, you'll know that I like my paella moist, far from the authentic Spanish Paella which was dry. Good thing that Arrozeria serves both version, depending on your preference. The Paella del Senorito served was moist with a bit burnt edges. It was yummers! I had to actually coax myself that I need to slow down for this is just our second stop. We still have 3 more restaurants to try.

Check out the other stops for the Zomato Food Run:



Arrozeria, BGC
Bonifacio High Street Central, 7th Avenue,
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
Like their Facebook Page

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured Post

Unwrapping Joy: The Enticing Charm of Advent Calendars

The holiday season is upon us, and with it comes the magic of Christmas. One delightful tradition that adds to the anticipation and exciteme...