Moshi Koshi Noodle Boss

Tuesday, June 04, 2013

We decided to drop by Market Market one weekend. The foodie in me wanted to try something new so we scouted the newly renovated wing for new food places.

We had lunch at Moshi Koshi Noodle Bar. We decided to give it a try.
Shoyu Ramen (Php195)
I went for the shoyu ramen since eating is a challenge for a newly adjusted braces. The ramen was good, especially the noodles. Servings were okay for the pricing.

Chicken Teriyaki Bento (Php240)
Soshi ordered the Chicken Teriyaki Bento since wanted to eat rice that time. We weren't able to touch the sidings of the bento because we weren't fond of the taste. The white one was shredding of fish with mayo, the other was mushroom with carrots, and the other two I didn't liked the taste. Soshi finished half of my ramen because I couldn't finish the whole bowl.

It's best to go for their rice bowls or donburi if your not too fond of sidings (like us!). But I highly recommend their ramen.

Moshi Koshi Noodle Boss
Ground Floor, Market! Market!
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila
Like their Facebook page!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Would you know what type of broth was used in preparing and cooking the ramen? And do they have lots of ramen flavors like Ikkoryu which really specializes in Ramen? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried Ikkoryu yet. But based on my limited experience with ramen, their broth is far different than the authentic Japanese ones (Shinjuku and the others at Little Tokyo) but not to be compared to the commercialized ones.

    I can say that their noodles are their strong point, it's different than the others I've tasted.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured Post

Unwrapping Joy: The Enticing Charm of Advent Calendars

The holiday season is upon us, and with it comes the magic of Christmas. One delightful tradition that adds to the anticipation and exciteme...