Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt + JELLY!

Thursday, August 19, 2010


I happened to bump on the newest addition to the Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt line, The Nestle Yogurt plus Jelly! Unfortunately, they didn't have the taste testing at SM Supermarket (like what they do often), but I gladly bought all varieties since I love Yogurt!


The Nestle Yogurt plus Jelly has two variety at to this moment, Buco Pandan with Nata and  Strawberry. You'll first see the jelly and have to actually dig in to get the yogurt part. I have tasted both flavors and it is really yummy! The jelly complements the flavor of the yogurt. And for the added surprise was tidbits of Nata or Strawberry which makes up the full flavor.


Unfortunately, since it is made up of fruits and sweeteners, it will surely ruin one's diet. But for someone, who has a sweet tooth (like me!!) this is surely a much healthier alternative than munching on chocolates or pastries.

* I'll be posting the nutritional facts and more pictures since I actually gobbled both before I even though of taking more pictures. Takawness.. ;p *

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured Post

Unwrapping Joy: The Enticing Charm of Advent Calendars

The holiday season is upon us, and with it comes the magic of Christmas. One delightful tradition that adds to the anticipation and exciteme...