Incoming: Cosmo Bachelor Bash 2010!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

September is just around the corner. Aside from my birthday and the cool -ber months coming soon, there's been something that is keeping me excited to celebrate in this month.

Every year, I've been anticipating Cosmo's Bachelor Bash. It is the time where male species are deeply appreciated and being adorned by women. Cosmo selects new and fresh faces for us women to drool on. Luckily, I was able to go to the bash last year (refer to this post).


This year, The Cosmo Bachelor Bash is scheduled on September 9, at the World Trade Center. (I wonder who made to the hottest 10 this year)


Now that August is about to end, Cosmopolitan Magazine is again giving away invites to the Cosmo Bachelor Bash this year. (YAY!) I hastily purchased the August issue to find out more about some details to score some invites.

 

I was so excited that I already got my invite! (wahahaha) I had vowed to myself that this would be my birthday gift every year since it is always scheduled near my birthday (September 6).  I'm just wondering who will come with me to the bash, because I only got to score 1 ticket for myself (last year, I got two tickets). I hope my friends would be able to score tickets also so that it would be a lot of fun.


See you at the Bash!
(Wondering who will be the hot men featured on the September issue, can't wait!)

*pardon my crappy photos, my hands are really not stable..

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hello Carol! How did you get an invite for the 2010 Bachelor Bash? I have an August issue but it doesn't come with an invite, help! My girl friend and I wants to see the show.

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are info on how you can get free invites on the August issue..

    I believe there are about three ways on how to get one..

    I hope you can get one too..

    See you at the bash!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @supersherwin: as of today, the two ways you can score tickets is through the promotions at cosmo.ph and Lick..

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured Post

Unwrapping Joy: The Enticing Charm of Advent Calendars

The holiday season is upon us, and with it comes the magic of Christmas. One delightful tradition that adds to the anticipation and exciteme...