Cosmo Bachelor Bash 2009

Friday, September 25, 2009

Cosmopolitan magazine annually announces their biggest event, the Cosmo Bachelor Bash wherein they feature 69 gorgeous and fresh hunks together with the 10 celebrity centerfolds. The event was on September 10, 2009 at the NBC Tent. Honestly, ever since I got my hands on Cosmo last 2002, I had been anticipating their September issue and most specially the Cosmo Bachelor Bash. Every September, Cosmo gives away 150 passes to girls that would join their contest, and one of them can invite one friend to join them.



Luckily, I got to win tickets to the Cosmo Bachelor Bash this year! Wooohooo!! I decided to ask Juhn to come with me, since we both had this longing to go to the Bachelor Bash.




We arrived a few minutes before 8pm. We decided to roam around the booths since I know that there would be some freebies available (and maybe I could chance to see some of the hunks). And boy, ws I not wrong, there are a few hunks in some booths and they were friendly enough to have their pictures taken with us.. YEEESSS!!







The show started a bit late, around quarter to 9. I noticed that their theme for this year is a prison breakout (same as PrisonBreak). I think Joey Mead was the host for the night. (I am not sure, sorry if I was wrong) The show started with some titillating games. I wish I could have joined the games because it was so much fun (specially if you get to kiss and hold some of the models... heheheh)


After the games, batch by batch the gorgeous 69 hunks graced the ramp looking oh so good. The crowd was screaming so hard everytime a hunk walks down the ramp. It was hard to take pictures because the crowd was really hyped up so I decided to just take some videos while they ramp.











Here are the 10 celebrity centerfolds for this year:
  1. Joem Basco
  2. Phil Younghusband
  3. Sid Lucero
  4. Ejay Falcon
  5. Xian Lim
  6. JC Tuisenco
  7. Daniel Matsunaga
  8. Akihiro Sato
  9. Aljur Abrenica
  10. Gerald Anderson
Joem and Sid was not present during the event. And I had a hard time recognizing the guys I took pictures with from the 69 Bachelors on the mag. I hope I get to know their names. (If anyone recognizes them, just leave their name below ;) )





It was a very fun experience for me. Definitely, I'll join again next year.. (I hope my hubby will still allow me.. ;) )

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured Post

Unwrapping Joy: The Enticing Charm of Advent Calendars

The holiday season is upon us, and with it comes the magic of Christmas. One delightful tradition that adds to the anticipation and exciteme...