Skin Pro Molito Alabang

Saturday, June 04, 2016

Being a soon-to-be bride, I was extra cautious now about how I looked. I took extra care of my skin and revamped my skincare to achieve that bridal glow. I know that moisturizers and a skincare regime are part of the prevention process, but we cannot deny that the effects of the harsh environment and stress already have taken their toll on our skin.

Gone are the days when I was too afraid to go to beauty salons for fear of ruining my genetically blessed clear skin (thank you Mom for your nice genes). I am now more open to trying beauty treatments to further enhance my complexion and eliminate the harsh effects of the environment on my skin.


Revlite is a non-ablative laser that uses PhotoAcoustic Technology Pulse (PTP) energy for quick full-face treatment options with no downtime and minimal discomfort. Revlite is extremely safe. It penetrates the skin to stimulate collagen and diminish wrinkles and acne scars.

Skin Pro Alabang is one of the beauty salons that offer Revlite treatments. I was invited to try their Revlite treatment for the face and I was happy to oblige.



Skin Pro has a quaint and clean branch in Molito, Alabang. There were no customers that afternoon, so we had the clinic all to ourselves. Since it was hot outside, the lovely staff at the front desk offered us some refreshments while they were prepping the room.


The first step was to cleanse my skin before the laser treatment. Ericka, the nurse who assisted me was very warm. She assured me that it'll be just a pinch and everything will be okay after.


The treatment took around 15-20 minutes, and it was the longest 15 minutes of my life. My pain tolerance is a bit high, but the Revlite laser treatment left me crying after. If I were to describe the pain, it's like being slapped by tiny heated rubber bands. I haven't experienced being tasered, but I guess the feeling would be similar to a laser treatment, using lower ampere/voltage.


It helped that Ericka was so nice and re-assuring, and that Soshi is also inside the room, I was able to finish the treatment. I had thoughts in my mind that I don't wanna continue but I still tried to suck it in and let it finish.


After the treatment, Ericka slathered my face with a soothing lotion with sunscreen. I was advised to never step out without sunscreen. I got instant results after 1 treatment. I noticed that the color of my skin is now even. It was noticeably brighter. I was satisfied because my dark circles were minimized. It was definitely one #TiisGanda moment for me.

Thank you Skin Pro for letting me try Revlite. Apologies for being a crybaby. I may try it out again, I'll just have to muster more courage to do so. Haha! ;)

What is your #TiisGanda moment?



Skin Pro Skin and Wellness Center
They have two branches:
Kalayaan Ave, Makati
Molito Alabang
Contact Details:
MAKATI- 894-5582
ALABANG- 800-7788

Like their Facebook Page




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi! How much is that treatment and what the do and dont's after doing the treatment? Sana mapansin mo tong comment, hope you reply! :) God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured Post

Unwrapping Joy: The Enticing Charm of Advent Calendars

The holiday season is upon us, and with it comes the magic of Christmas. One delightful tradition that adds to the anticipation and exciteme...