Big Nivea Sale + My Haul

Monday, May 04, 2015

It's that time of the year where all my favorite (tried-and-tested) products are on sale. Who wouldn't want to get their hands on everyday products that are half their price?

Nivea is one brand that had been close to my heart since my puberty days. It kinda had been my default must-have whenever I'm not into trying new skincare products.

The good news is from May 1 to May 9, all Nivea products are 50% off!! Yay!


And I didn't let that good deal pass. I rushed to SM Makati and checked out which products are on hand. Here are some of the products I bought:



I've been using Nivea Deo since college. What I liked about it is that it isn't harsh as compared to other deodorant. It does lighten my underarms, but I'm not quite sure when it started for I've been using it for over a decade. My pits have been happy ever since.

Nivea's blue line is a savior for people whose suffering dry and scale-y skin. When they say, intensive moisture, they mean it. It had been my saviour during cold months. So I've been restocking them whenever I get a chance. 


The Big Nivea Sale is applicable nationwide. I've checked out Shopwise and Landmark, and all Nivea products are indeed on sale!

So, what are you waiting for? Grab this chance and stock up with your Nivea must-haves.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured Post

Unwrapping Joy: The Enticing Charm of Advent Calendars

The holiday season is upon us, and with it comes the magic of Christmas. One delightful tradition that adds to the anticipation and exciteme...