Review: GIGI's Coffee and Cupcakes Eastwood

Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Eastwood is really a good place for foodies with a lot of good places and choices to try. You see, I live just at the outskirts of Eastwood City, so planning where to eat makes me giddy. Lately, I've been really eyeing this quaint cafe in Felina Corporate Tower in Eastwood.

I've been aware of "cupcake craze" going on as a lot of cupcake stores opening here and there. I've read a lot of good reviews but what made me more excited was I found out that they were the same as the makers of Gigi's Custaroons, I said I must definitely try their cupcakes.




Gigi's Coffee and Cupcakes have been there for quite a while.  I met up with my sister one Friday at Gigi's to have coffee while waiting for her meeting near the area. Gigi's have a nice selection of cupcakes and other pastries. Their location is quite small but very homey.  

My sister ordered Hot chocolate with her Sea Salt Chocolate Cupcake. I wanted to order Macchiatto but learning it is served as shots, I just had the good old Americano.


If you are not a coffee person, it would be easier to order with their detailed menu. It clearly states what is in the coffee and the amount.

Would you believe it is my first time trying red velvet? Yes it is. Gigi's Red Velvet Cupcakes were moist and sweet. I need to do some research more about red velvet.


I tasted my sister's Sea Salt Chocolate Cupcake and it is also moist but not as sweet as the red velvet. I didn't sense any saltiness, but the chocolate was just great, not too bitter but not too sweet.


There are also interesting flavors of cupcakes on their shelves that day. I had a hard time picking which one to try. As for their coffee, of course it goes well with their sweet cupcakes. I'll definitely go back to try the other flavors. I was wondering if they also sell Custaroons.

Gigi's Cupcakes would be my go-to pasalubong to my parents and sibs in Laguna (in place of my usual Krispy Kreme Doughnuts).


Gigi's Coffee and Cupcakes
Felina Corporate Plaza Lobby,
Eastwood City, 1110 Quezon City, Philippines
Contact No: (02) 234 2842
Facebook Page

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I am truly impressed by the details which you have provided regarding sugarfall It is an interesting article for me as well as for others. Thanks for sharing such articles here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've provided quite good information here. This is fantastic since it expands our knowledge and is also beneficial to us. Thank you for sharing this piece of writing. Cupcakes Near Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a proficient article that you have shared here.Swedish Chocolate I got some different kind of information from your article which I will be sharing with my friends who need this info. Thankful to you for sharing an article like this.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured Post

Unwrapping Joy: The Enticing Charm of Advent Calendars

The holiday season is upon us, and with it comes the magic of Christmas. One delightful tradition that adds to the anticipation and exciteme...