A new Ipad Mini and Nike Trainers

Wednesday, October 09, 2013

I've been very blessed and grateful because God had been so good to me. Blessings are pouring in and I couldn't ask for more.

I won an Ipad Mini at a blogger event for Top Torikatsu. I didn't expect it but I was very grateful because it was my second Apple gadget. The iPad Mini would be useful for blogging as well as updating my social media sites.

New Gadget! Yay!



I was able to save up and buy my first expensive pair of trainers. As I am gearing towards being a fitness/gym junkie, I decided to reward myself with the most comfiest and expensive shoes I ever bought.

Beat up and exhausted Fila trainers

My old Fila trainers which we shared a good two running years together decided to retire. It was never my comfiest pair, but it does the job so I'm quite fine with it.

I have scout and canvassed every outlet store and places on sale to buy the nicest and comfiest trainers that I like. I was contemplating on buying a Nike Free Run or an Adidas Adizero. Both are quite expensive and didn't fit my meager budget. It's either they are on sale but didn't have my size. Luckily Sports Central at MOA was on sale and I found a Nike shoe on sale that has my size.

The comfiest trainers!

These shoes have added padding inside which makes walking or even running tolerable. Aside from the additional cushioning, It is lightweight and have a special design so the bone protuding in the ankle area (I don't know what they call it) will have more breathing space. The cut runs a bit low at the back, but that's okay because I can wear and show my cute socks.

I really am blessed. I may not have a high-paying job to support all the luxury a woman wants, but Hey, I love what I have right now. I am contented with what I have and not complaining at all.

Hurray! Here's to my journey towards a fitter and sexier me!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Good info. I just discovered your website and had to let you know that I have actually enjoyed looking through the blog. I have became a subscriber to your blog feed and I hope you will post again soon. I am curious if I should really subscribe to comments RSS feed as well. Any helpful discussions taking place in posts comments? notebook repair singapore

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured Post

Unwrapping Joy: The Enticing Charm of Advent Calendars

The holiday season is upon us, and with it comes the magic of Christmas. One delightful tradition that adds to the anticipation and exciteme...