Update: After a month missing and hiatus

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Hi!

Yes, it's been a month since I lasted updated my personal blog.
Photo credit: macharianthunderguard.blogspot.com

A lot have been going on, my hands have been quite full. I've been actively attending events as a representative for AroundtheBuzzPH, a lifestyle blog, and BloggerEngineer, a tech blog I've been writing and maintaining.



I've had this idea of putting up a crew, alongside with my dear friends Fjordan, the founder and chief of those two blogs and Soshi, the technical person behind the beautiful web design and layout of my blog and also those two blogs. I pitched them the idea of putting up this crew and consolidating our efforts to make those two blogs work and reap some traffic. I've observed that Fjordan's two blogs have a significant page rank, and I would have wanted to help it be more profitable.

Also, I've been learning some Social Media Marketing strategy under the mentorship of Ben Francia, a prominent Internet Marketing Consultant in the country. He has been teaching and helping me with the in and out of Internet Marketing, particularly using Social Media. A lot has to be learned and I'm quite grateful that he was able to share his expertise with me.

With all of that happening, along with having my market research job, I've been juggling and struggling to manage my time. It's hard at first, but it's getting better as I've been getting accustom of my daily activities.

So, I have more than 10 drafts sitting on my blog, awaiting final editing and picture uploads. I can't wait to share it with you. (especially that it is my birth month!)


"I learned that we can do anything, but we can't do everything... at least not at the same time. So think of your priorities not in terms of what activities you do, but when you do them. Timing is everything." - Dan Millman

I can't wait to finish everything. Please bear with me as of the moment.  ^__^

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured Post

Unwrapping Joy: The Enticing Charm of Advent Calendars

The holiday season is upon us, and with it comes the magic of Christmas. One delightful tradition that adds to the anticipation and exciteme...