Please help me win an IPAD from AloYouth..

Thursday, September 16, 2010

When we went to the AloYouth booth at the Cosmo bash, the usherettes have mentioned that they have an ongoing promo, inline with their new FB page. Our photos taken at the booth will be posted on their page, and the picture with the most number of likes get to win an IPAD.  

This is my photo entry with the Lychee Model

How to help me:

 
1. Like the AloYouth
Fanpage...
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alo-Youth/123633847686712?ref=ts


2. Like my pic on this link..
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alo-Youth/123633847686712?v=wall#!/photo.php?pid=183949&id=123633847686712&ref=fbx_album

Your help would pretty much appreciated. I'm taking a chance on this one. I do hope I snagged the IPAD..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured Post

Unwrapping Joy: The Enticing Charm of Advent Calendars

The holiday season is upon us, and with it comes the magic of Christmas. One delightful tradition that adds to the anticipation and exciteme...