BIRTHDAY POST!!

Tuesday, September 07, 2010


My birthday has passed and another year had been added to my age. I'm so happy that this year, I get to celebrate my birthday with everyone I loved. I'd like to thank my father for hosting and arranging the gathering. It was a blast!.



We had a videoke party at my dad's videoke bar. Food was overflowing and I sung my lungs out that night. We had a few drinks. They may say I was drunk, but actually, I was just buzzed with overwhelming happiness that day.


Cheers to life! I am looking forward to another year of love and hapiness. Certainly, I WILL live my life to the fullest.


On the side note:
My dad's Videoke Bar is located at Alabang. It is a decent but spacious open area videoke bar. So if anyone is interested to chill within Alabang area at a reasonable budget, do visit the bar.

Diamond Era Bar and Restaurant
2nd flr. (beside STI-Alabang and right across SOGO Hotel)
Alabang Triangle, Alabang, Metro Manila

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured Post

Unwrapping Joy: The Enticing Charm of Advent Calendars

The holiday season is upon us, and with it comes the magic of Christmas. One delightful tradition that adds to the anticipation and exciteme...