Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Date of Visit: July 17, 2010

Tutti Frutti is a store that sells soft served frozen yogurt that is based in the US which now has several stores here in the Philippines. They currently have four stores in the country (SM Manila, SM San Lazaro, Glorietta 4 and Sm Megamall), but has more stores to open soon.  

It was my first time to try Tutti Frutti's Frozen Yogurt, and it was on impulse (I wanted to have my thousand bills changed). I was overwhelemed by the many flavored varieties, and it will be my first time tasting a flavored one. There are around 8 varieties available at Glorietta, and I wanted to try every flavor but I managed to squeeze the 5 flavors on my mini-cup. I got a bit of the original tart, blueberry, peach, vanilla and death by chocolate. (Imagine I managed to squeeze the 5 flavors without the froyo actually mixing)

Among all the flavors I ordered, I kinda liked the taste of blueberry because it had the distinct sour taste that I was looking for. The death by chocolate flavor reminded me of fudgsicles, a chocolate popsicle.

Tutti Frutti's Frozen Yogurt will appeal to people who doesn't like the strong taste of yogurt in their froyo because it has a more distinct sugary flavor. But for me, I liked my froyo to have a distinct creamy yogurt flavor.

Rating:
3/5 Stars

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured Post

Unwrapping Joy: The Enticing Charm of Advent Calendars

The holiday season is upon us, and with it comes the magic of Christmas. One delightful tradition that adds to the anticipation and exciteme...