Goals this 2010..

Monday, January 25, 2010

I have been setting my mind every now and then to some goals that I need to achieve. Some may be long term and had been drifting into dreamland, there are also some short term ones that needs more attention. I don't have difficulty setting goals, what had been harder from my past observation is following up with some of my activities in order to fully accomplish the goal. I am always good in getting down to business when it comes to accomplishing goals, I am just having a hard time, following up in order to actually finish the goal. I end up with pile of things to do, and had been rushing to get the goal done. That is one thing that really pisses me off, and left me having full of regrets. I know that I am capable, it's just that the motivational part has been always scarce. Beside from lacking motivation, there had been many small things that are more fun to do rather than getting it done. So now, I'm now starting taking the first steps, and hopefully I could follow up and accomplish these short term goals of mine.

AFTER JANUARY:

  • I must finish my lecture notes in Algebra, Trigonometry, Solid Geometry, Analytic Geometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus and Physics.
  • I must be able to provide some study guides or formula cards on these same subjects. (It would be helpful for my review towards the licensure exam)
  • I must be able to save up (at least one third)  my remaining thirteenth month pay. I must be able to save up also a third of my monthly salary (for the rainy days..)
  • I must finalize my Diet and Exercise Regimen. I have been preparing my body for this by eating less now. Also, i need to start on it before the month ends.
AFTER FEBRUARY:
  • Changes must be noticeable on my health (specially on weight). I must be able to stick to my Diet and Exercise Regimen.
  •  I must be able to save up (at least one third)  my remaining thirteenth month pay. I must be able to save up also a third of my monthly salary (for the rainy days..)
  •  I must finish my lecture notes in Analytical Chemistry, Thermodynamics, Mechanics, Organic Chemistry and Stoichiometry.
AFTER MARCH:
  •  I must be able to save up (at least one third)  my remaining thirteenth month pay. I must be able to save up also a third of my monthly salary (for the rainy days..)
  • I must be able to pass my remaining units and be at PICC for the GRADUATION!!!
  • I must be able to fully accomplish our Plant Design, complete with book bind and grade. (Though I could accomplish the latter goal, this one can still be a hindrance for me on moving on from the college phase..)
  • I must achieve the body I really want ( a beach-worthy body!!). I always have this trouble sticking to a certain food habit. All the skimpy clothes that I have back when I was starting college must fit me this time (although some of them may we worn out or have stretched already because of my erratic weight

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured Post

Unwrapping Joy: The Enticing Charm of Advent Calendars

The holiday season is upon us, and with it comes the magic of Christmas. One delightful tradition that adds to the anticipation and exciteme...