Welcome 2018 in SINGAPORE!!

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Hi everyone!

2018 is finally here and as everyone is probably doing, I'm trying to make my 2018 count by goal-setting. My main goal is to continue blogging while taking care of my son. 2018 will be different for Team Perez will have it in SINGAPORE!

Yep, you heard that right. The fam is now residing in Singapore. My husband and I have decided to stick together here in Singapore. I may be jobless but I know that I have more time in my hands to do what I love. I am officially a full time stay-at-home mom.


It is exciting for I have a lot of things i want to do. First on my list is to make sure I get my grove back, physically, mentally and emotionally. A lot is on my head, but of course first on my priority is my son.

My post will most probably be about our life in Singapore and SINGAPORE FOOD! I've been enjoying my stay here in Singapore because it is way too different from the Philippines. I'll do a separate post about my observation and comparison. For now, I am excited for 2018!

What are you looking forward this 2018? Share your thoughts in the comment box below! I have more time to read and interact with you guys!

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured Post

Unwrapping Joy: The Enticing Charm of Advent Calendars

The holiday season is upon us, and with it comes the magic of Christmas. One delightful tradition that adds to the anticipation and exciteme...