Happy New Year everyone and Welcome 2015!

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Another year has ended and in a few hours we are closing our chapter of 2014. We have experiened a lot this 2014 and it had been a rollercoaster ride.


We turn strangers into new found friends, let go of people who had hurt us and continuously try to mend our broken pieces. A lot of struggles, heartbreaks and mishaps has dawned before us, but there are also a lot of happy experiences and memories we still cherish.


I have been grateful that God gave me a good 2014. It may not have been perfect, but I am happy that I had gone through all that. As 2015 enters, I am praying that God still guide me and prepare me for the best year ahead of me. I say, Bring it 2015!

Welcome 2015and Happy New Year Everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured Post

Unwrapping Joy: The Enticing Charm of Advent Calendars

The holiday season is upon us, and with it comes the magic of Christmas. One delightful tradition that adds to the anticipation and exciteme...