Review: Charlie's Grind and Grill Kapitolyo

Friday, January 10, 2014

One payday, my friends and I decided to go all the way to Kapitolyo just to satisfy our burger and fries craving.

Dave have recommended we try Charlie's Grind and Grill in Kapitolyo and had been raving about their delish burgers and fries. I was hesitant since I didn't want to travel all the way to Kapitolyo but both of them have been salivating, so I gave in for the sake of a good food trip.

Czai wasn't much into burgers and just wanted the fries. We decided to order The Black Angus Cheeseburger and split it in half just to get a taste of the burgers.



Dave had the Bacon Black Angus Cheeseburger. The only difference from what we ordered is that his has Bacon.


The burger was good. It was juicy and very filling.

Charlie has four dressing selection namely American, Russian, Horsey, Aioli and Tomato Ketchup. American tasted like Tomato Ketchup with the sour-ish taste of pickles and relish. Russian tasted like honey mustard with pickle relish. Horsey is Horseradish dressing and Aioli is Mayonnaise with a hint of oil (not sure what oil)


I tried the patty with all the dressing that they have and it still tasted delicious. We even experimented on mixing all the dressing (I know, it's kind of gross) but it turned out to be palatable as well.

All dressings are good. I can think of some food that I could also pair it with.

As promised, Dave treated us to their House Fries as a "suhol" to us for travelling all the way to Kapitolyo.


Charlie's Fries are cut big and with skin. The House fries was too cheddary cheesy for me but Czai loved it to bits.

We haven't finished everything when we ordered another serving of plain fries. The selection of dressing was too good not to try with plain fries.


The plain fries alone was good if you didn't want all the calories of the dressing.

What I found amazing at Charlie's was their 4 dressings that goes well with not only their burgers, but also their fries.

Soshi loves a good grilled burger and I can't wait to bring him to Charlie's to try their other burgers. As for me, I've been imagining ways to recreate their dressing.


Charlie's Grind and Grill
San Rafael St, Pasig 1603
Phone:(02) 501 0137
Facebook page

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured Post

Unwrapping Joy: The Enticing Charm of Advent Calendars

The holiday season is upon us, and with it comes the magic of Christmas. One delightful tradition that adds to the anticipation and exciteme...