3rd year Blogniversary!

Thursday, July 28, 2011


whew! It's been three years of erratic blogging.. Honestly, I wanted a space for my thoughts on the web, but while reading and being inspired of the so many blogs I follow, it seems this blog had been a lost soul.. Forgive me dearest blog for I have neglected to write and make updates..

To my dearest blog, Happy 3rd Blogniversary!

For now, I'm still on hiatus mode (till I dont know when)..

(Aside from twitter and facebook keeping me busy, I made a tumblr account for random thoughts and musing..)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured Post

Unwrapping Joy: The Enticing Charm of Advent Calendars

The holiday season is upon us, and with it comes the magic of Christmas. One delightful tradition that adds to the anticipation and exciteme...