Master Cleanse Ease-Out Day 1

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

At last, Ease out finally commenced. First thing before I went to work was to drink the orange juice which was squeezed and refrigerated yesteday night. I took a sip on the pure concentrated orange juice and I find it too sweet.  So I placed half of the concentrate in a glass and filled it with water, I drank it and it suited my taste. I brought the orange juice mixture to work so I could sip some in between dials.

I liked the orange juice, I often find myself gulping it down in a flash (though it us not recommended). I hope I wont get an upset stomach. So far, so good. I can't wait for the soups for tomorrow. I need to concentrate for my exams tomorrow morning..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured Post

Unwrapping Joy: The Enticing Charm of Advent Calendars

The holiday season is upon us, and with it comes the magic of Christmas. One delightful tradition that adds to the anticipation and exciteme...