RIP.. Cory Aquino..

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Today, it had been confirmed that former president Corazon Aquino had passed away. She died at around 3am. She had been diagnosed with colon cancer and had been into medication. Many of her supporters have prayed for her health but then these past few weeks had been the worse.



I think she was a brave woman because despite her illness, she was able to continue with her life. But then since cancer still has no definite cure, on a positive note, it was the best because her pain will be gone and she will be with our God Almighty.

I'm offering her my prayers:

Absolve, we beseech Thee, O Lord,
the soul of Thy servant N...,
from every bond of sin,
that being raised in the glory of the resurrection,
he may be refreshed among the Saints and Elect.
Through Christ our Lord.

Amen.


I think there are plans on having a 10 day commemoration of her death. And I am predicting that maybe Pres. Arroyo will declare a holiday in observance of it.. I dunno, it was just at the back of my mind..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured Post

Unwrapping Joy: The Enticing Charm of Advent Calendars

The holiday season is upon us, and with it comes the magic of Christmas. One delightful tradition that adds to the anticipation and exciteme...