What I am Thankful for this 2009

Thursday, December 03, 2009

Time goes so fast and I didn't notice that it's already the last month of the year. Many good and bad things had happened this year. I felt like this year was the luckiest year for me. Before the year ends, it's time to look back on the things I am thankful for.

I am thankful for these things this year 2009:

  • I am thankful that this year, my birthday wish was finally granted.
  • I am thankful for the support of all my friends and family as I go through tough choices this year.
  • I am thankful that I am still alive, my family's safe, and every Filipinos are coping just well after every disaster that has dawned upon us.
and I would be very thankful if I get to win the Moleskine Colour a Month Daily Planner 2010. Avalon.ph please cap of my year with this great blessing..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured Post

Unwrapping Joy: The Enticing Charm of Advent Calendars

The holiday season is upon us, and with it comes the magic of Christmas. One delightful tradition that adds to the anticipation and exciteme...