My Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2010

Friday, August 06, 2010

I happened to had a keen love on blogging two years ago, and now, it seems like I had a peek in the wonderful world blogging. I bumped on this writing project (courtesy of fjordz) which can help new bloggers, not only on their viewership, but also to share their passion on something to the world. So I'm submitting my post not only to help out my friends but also fellow bloggers who had been starting out to make their way in the blogosphere. I wish my blog could join, but it had been up for two years, so i wouldn't qualify. :(

The Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2010 writing project was headed by Janette Toral and had been ongoing for four years. They are introducing some new bloggers in the light of promoting each others passion through the blogosphere.

Here's my Top 8 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2010. I haven't got to complete the 10 because most of the blogs I read on had been up earlier than March 2009. I'm still in search of great bloggers who have the passion like mine
General Blogs
These are some of the blogs which tackles general information and views on different things.
 -This is my hubby's site. I hope he can be included also for he has awesome tips and tricks for people who had been struggling on the technical stuff we have these days. He's also a web developer-in-the-making, so you'll notice that he frequently changes his layout more than he makes his posts. :)

- This is my friend's blog, and it caters everything about the latest news in the showbiz industry here in the Philippines. We know that we, Filipinos love these kind of stuff, so this site would be a good read to have something to talk about (or gossip on) with your friends to update them with the who's and what's in the glimmery light of showbiz industry.
-I'm such a sucker for free stuff. I ultimately love free stuff, and the site was very helpful for frugal people like me (specially the ones who loves free stuff). I am happy every time I read some of the posts.
- The site is fairly new but oh so cute. There is too much cute Asians doing cute poses. I recommend you check it out to see for yourself to see what I mean.

Food Blogs
I am such a food junkie. I love eating. These sites had been very helpful,(and mouthwatering too) for updating me of which foods or restaurants I need to try.
-They have the most amazing reviews and news on FOOD stuff. How great is that?? FOOD.. FOOD. and lots of good FOOD..
-This had been a unique blog for it mainly his reviews caters more on beverages. New stuff to drink and try, I so love the reviews.. simple yet attractively mouthwatering..

Fashion and Beauty Blogs
I've been hooked on reading fashion and beauty blogs to catch on some tips and tricks on fashion (and some confidence too). Their blogs are not only informative, but you'll enjoy reading their posts because they are such lovely individuals (really an eye candy). I had plenty more to recommend to you, but these ladies are some that fall on the qualifications of the writing project.
-If you happened to be subscribed on youtube, you will know that she's quite famous there for her tutorial videos on beauty and stuff. You'll instantly love her channel because she's so refreshing and absolutely pretty. Also, her videos are very helpful with people struggling to look good everyday (like the nerd in me!).
- I was amazed when I found out  that she was younger than me, but had so much passion on beauty. I loved reading her blog. She have great reviews on makeup and stuff.

I'm still discovering great things in the blogosphere, and I hope to meet some of the great bloggers in the country so we could exchange ideas regarding our every passion. Kudos to Janette! I hope this will be another successful project. Good luck to the nominees!

This writing project will not be possible without the support of sponsors such as Events and Corporate Video, Budget hotel in Makati, Pinoy Party Food, Copyediting Services, PR Agency Philippines, Budget Travel Philippines, Send Gifts to the Philippines, Black Friday Deals, Roomrent - units for rent, Search Profile Index, and Corporate Events Organizer.


**will be updating the remaining two if I found another before the project ends..

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Hi There,

    Hope you can include my site to complete your To 10 list. Here's my link:

    http://tvseriescraze.blogspot.com/


    It's all about TV series and started April 2009. It is one of the most popular blog site tody.

    Hope you can visit it and include it in your list! THank you! C",)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There,

    Hope you can include my site to complete your To 10 list. Here's my link:

    http://tvseriescraze.blogspot.com/


    It's all about TV series and started April 2009. It is one of the most popular blog site tody.

    Hope you can visit it and include it in your list! THank you! C",)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nomnomclub is also on my list :-)

    if you're still on the lookout for blogs, may i recommend my blog, www.fatgirlnomore.com :-) it is my online battle against obesity and getting back to fitness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for viewing my nominees..

    I've checked out your blogs too.
    They're wonderful..

    I hope I could include all of your blogs to my list, but I only have two nominees left.

    I'll do subscibe to your feeds, so that I'll be updated with your current posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I hope you include my music vlog, rabsing.com, in your list.

    Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, i hope you can consider my site which is a 90's trivia blog. :)

    Kilala mo ba sila ELY, MARKUS, LEMON, at BUDDY? Nagkaroon ba kayo ng KARAOKE MACHINE at nakakanta gamit ang MINUS ONE o MULTIPLEX CASSETTE TAPES? Nag-alaga ka rin ba ng mga mababangong KISSES at umasang manganganak ang mga ito? Alam mo ba ang universal cheat code na UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, B, A, SELECT, START?

    Balikbalikan ang saya ng DEKADA NOBENTA....Pindot na Dito!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carol!

    Thanks for nominating NomNomClub.com

    Cheers!
    NomNom

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ms. Carol,
    I noticed that your list is not yet complete so I’ll take this opportunity to plug my tiny blue-blog – http://www.paolodome.co.cc/ . A blog of a 17 year old free spirited guy with a different perspective and point of views in life.

    I hope you’ll consider it to be on your list. It would be my honor if my blog will be one of your nominees. Thanks and Godspeed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Carol... thanks for the nominating Mapanghingi ka ba? :-)

    I really appreciate it and

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whew, it has been a few weeks since the awarding, Ngyn lng ako nagbrowse para maka-thank you sa ibang nag-vote.

    Thank you very much!
    http://nomnomclub.com/affairs/2010/nomnom-club-emerging-influential-blogs-2010/

    Please do join my pizza thanksgiving party for you guys who supported NomNomClub.com. :) Overflowing pizza and raffle giveaways. :)
    Oct 8, 2010 - 7pm - Angel's Pizza near Makati Ave. cor Jupiter st. in Makati. Leave me a message at http://www.facebook.com/NomNomClub OR http://www.facebook.com/joneluy to confirm your attendance.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured Post

Unwrapping Joy: The Enticing Charm of Advent Calendars

The holiday season is upon us, and with it comes the magic of Christmas. One delightful tradition that adds to the anticipation and exciteme...